The Wanderers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lenarwen the Hunter

2 posters

Go down

Lenarwen the Hunter Empty Lenarwen the Hunter

Post  Lenarwen Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:27 am

IC:
Born in Mirkwood as the eldest of the three sisters, Lenarwen knew she loved nature and the wilds since she was a young elleth. Her father was an Hunter in the service of king Thranduil, and took his daughter often with him on assignments, where she learned the tricks of the trade. When she was old enough she set out on her own into the world, wanting more than to just be in service of Mirkwood, though she would always take up her call if they needed her. Her sisters, Nhelraen and Faraniel took different paths in life, Nhelraen that of a Keeper of Runes, while Faraniel enjoyed the life of a Warden. Lenarwen meets with her sisters as often as she is able when they meet on their travels. Currently, she resides at the Island of Tinnduir on lake Evendim with the Dunedain Rangers, but that is likely soon to change.

OOC:
Hey all, I'm a 28 year old girl from Croatia. I love MMORPG's, I used to play WoW and Eve, but when I learned of one made after my favorite books I knew I had to switch allegiances, and I've not regretted it since. I love doing instances and RP events, so you'll be seeing me Razz See you out there folks!

Lenarwen

Back to top Go down

Lenarwen the Hunter Empty Re: Lenarwen the Hunter

Post  Left Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:18 am

Welcome to the kinship!

I hope you will attend to the next kin meeting, so I can meet you in person.

Left

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenarwen Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:20 am

I hope so too...I should be able to if I don+'t have to work.

Lena

Lenarwen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum